Taylor Investigations#1 - Hopkins/Jones Connection

Alex Jones boasts of reporting me to police on 3 occasions in connection with XXXXXX.

“Note 01: three reports were made to Sussex Police by me against Taylor in relation to the Lofthouse matter.”


Extract from his YouTube channel community post Fri 25 Sep 26.


On top of admitting to another top, he doesn’t remember what it was about, because he’s lost count of the number of times he’s reported me to Sussex police.


“The person called Matthew Taylor of Brighton previously was convicted in relation to online harm he did to the client I represent.  This same Taylor was subject to a report by me to Sussex Police as a result of online postings I became aware of against my client, for which I supplied a witness statement.  At around the same time as this was going on, I became aware of online postings by Taylor against XXXXXX, and these I also reported to Sussex Police.  I supplied another witness statement for something to Sussex Police, but I cannot remember for what that was for.  I have quite a few references and communications on record with Sussex Police in relation to Taylor.”


Extract from his YouTube channel community post Fri 25 Sep 26.


By stating to have reported me 3 times to police over XXXXXX, Alex Jones has once again shown himself to be James Hind.


The dates of these reports and their digital files prove it to be true.


PC Oliver Taylor connects with PC Scott to exchange their findings.


Insert email addresses


Matthew Hopkins, using the online handle of The Witchfinder General, publishes an email from Sussex Police conceding he isn’t James Hind, and further reveals Sussex Police had contacted James Hind and asked him to stop blogging about a certain active case, because of the danger of prejudicing it.


“At almost the same time, a few weeks ago, police in Brighton contacted Simon Just because he had been wrongly accused of being the operator of PNW and they wanted the account to shut up about a case they were working on to avoid prejudicing it.”









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exposing the Link: James Hind and Alex Jones.

Alex Jones Statement Refers to Six People as “Stalkers”

When Representation Raises Questions.